Being able to do workouts from home can be nice on days the weather is bad or you don’t have much time! Check these out!
You don’t need any equipment for these workouts you can do from home and most take less than 20 minutes. So if you’re traveling this season or just can’t make it to the gym, try these CrossFit workouts you can do from home!
9 CrossFit Workouts From Home
1) 15 Minute AMRAP (as many reps/rounds as possible in 5 minutes) 10 air squats, 10 push ups, 10 sit ups
2) 21-15-9 of air squats and push-ups (21 reps of each then 15 reps of each then 9 of each)
3) 3 rounds — Run half mile, 20 burpees
4) 4 rounds — 20 burpees, 20 push ups, 20 sit ups, 20 squats
5) 100 Push-ups , 100 Sit-ups, 100 Squats
6) Run 1 mile with 5 burpees EMOM (5 Burpees every minute on the minute)
7) 4 rounds as fast as possible – 400M sprint then 50 squats
8) 20 minutes – AMRAP 5 Pushups, 10 Situps, 15 Squats
9) 100 Push-ups , 100 Sit-ups, 100 Squats
At home workout resources
Peloton has an amazing database and energetic coaches. I was skeptical but enjoy using it myself! SO MANY OPTIONS! I use my peloton tread and bike almost everyday!
They do an amazing job with variety and customizing it to your workout needs! And guess what?! It’s all free!
YouTube Channels for At Home Workouts:
Phones Apps for At Home Workouts:
The biggest challenge can be finding the actual motivation to do it. Make it fun, pump up the jams and get your body moving!
Here are some tips:
- Schedule a time and make it a routine
- Create a space
- Find an accountability buddy
- Keep it short
- Read my blog post on the benefits of exercise